Arden Grange Adult Salmon & Rice
Arden Grange Salmon & Rice Adult Dog Food is a suitable diet for dogs that need to boost their skin & coat condition whilst still getting the right amount of proteins. Fresh Scottish Salmon is the main protein source, providing a palatable, digestible & highly nutritious meal that is ideal for dogs in light work.
This food has a higher tryptophan content than regular dog food, this helps promote good serotonin levels, stabilise blood sugar & control energy release through the day.
- Fresh Scottish salmon as the primary ingredient – providing an excellent quality protein source that is both highly palatable and digestible
- Higher level of omega-3 fatty acids naturally present in salmon and krill – may help to reduce the amount and effects of histamine produced in response to allergens
- Produced from sustainable fish stocks
- Moderately energy dense – ideal adult maintenance feed for pet dogs or those in light work
- Salmon is good "brain food" - this diet is popular with canine behaviourists as it may help to promote good serotonin levels, stable blood sugar and controlled energy release throughout the day
- Calories per 100gms: 384
Composition: Fresh salmon 26%, rice 26%, chicken meat meal, maize, beet pulp, refined chicken oil, whole dried egg, chicken digest, fish meal, yeast, whole linseed, krill, minerals, prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, yucca extract, glucosamine, MSM, chondroitin, cranberries, nucleotides.
Vitamins: Vitamin A 18,000 IU, Vitamin D3 1,350 IU, Vitamin E 240 IU.
Trace Elements: Zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate 500mg, Copper chelate of amino acid hydrate 100mg, Manganese chelate of amino acid hydrate 67mg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 2.4mg, Selenised Yeast (inactivated) 65mg, Antioxidant (rosemary extract)
Crude Protein 25%, Fat Content 15%, Crude Ash 7%, Crude Fibres 2.5%, Calcium 1.2%, Phosphorous 0.75%, Omega-3 8.5%, Omega-6 3.10%.
Grams / Day
|1 - 3||25 - 55|
|3 - 5||55 - 85|
|5 - 10||85 - 140|
|10 - 15||140 - 190|
|15 - 20||190 - 235|
|20 - 25||235 - 275|
|25 - 30||275 - 315|
|30 - 35||315 - 355|
|35 - 40||355 - 395|
|40 - 45||395 - 430|
|45 - 50||430 - 465|
|50 - 55||465 - 500|
|55 - 60||500 - 535|
|60 - 65||535 - 565|
|65 - 70||565 - 600|
|70 - 75||600 - 630|
|75 - 80||630 - 660|
Free Home Delivery
This product is available for free local home delivery in the WS11 / WS12 postcode areas. To take advantage of our free home delivery call us on 07597 678045 or email email@example.com!