Baileys No. 7 Stud Mix - 20kg
- The following table suggests quantities of Stud & Youngstock Mix to be fed in pounds and kilogrammes per day when feeding ad lib good quality forage.
- Quantities are based on the “anticipated mature bodyweight” of the youngster or actual bodyweight of the adult horse. The actual/estimated bodyweights of a youngster’s dam and/or sire are a good basis from which to estimate the “anticipated mature bodyweight” ie. the bodyweight you believe the youngster will attain as an adult.
- Pregnant and lactating mares
- Growing youngstock of all ages
- Covering stallions
- Studs requiring a versatile all-round stud feed
Oats (bruised), Micronised Barley, Soya Bean Meal, Micronised Maize, Molasses, Micronised Soya Beans, Micronised Peas, Dicalcium Phosphate, Distillers’ Grains, Micronised Wheat, Cooked Linseed, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamins and Minerals, Whey, Alfalfa Meal, Soyal Oil, Sodium Chloride, Calcined Magnesite, ScFOS (Digest Plus prebiotic), Yea-Sacc ® yeast culture
Digestible Energy 12.5 MJ/kg, Protein 16%, Oil 5%, Fibre 7.5%, Ash 8%, Calcium 1.25% & Phosphorus 0.7%